Sunday, January 27, 2013

More Dresden Fun

More Dresden Fun

It is almost time for my scheduled "Dare to Dresden" post to appear!

Another day for beautiful blog hopping Dresden inspiration
from  Sew We Quilt is about to arrive!

I am sew looking forward to all of today's creations.


at

While designing and working on my Dare to Dresden project, beautiful Dresden plates just kept popping up on my quilt blog radar. One of my favorites was this post by Bonnie Hunter on Quiltville

After reading this I just had to run to my scrap basket and cut a big bunch of 3.5" fan blades and get them organized and next to my sewing machine. Sew this will be my "Leader/Ender Project" while I am sewing my Dare to Dresden creation and other quilty projects.
Here is a picture of my organizer, which I keep next to my sewing machine
Here are some of my blades. I press as I go along

This is now my favorite leader/ender and will be for a long time.

Have a Happy Quilty Day!

:-)
 





 

No comments: